Can’t find Hand Sanitizer?
Limited supply of Natural Home Sanitizer available from The Creekside Creations:
Creekside Creations is offering our Utah Creekside friends and clients a natural Hand Sanitizer just formulated yesterday. We are producing it as quickly as possible to meet demand and as we are able obtain necessary supplies.
- Everclear: 97% alcohol, 190 proof.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: A medical abstract revealed that H2O2 inactivated the studied viruses, including adenovirus, rhinoviruses, respiratory syncytial virus, coronavirus, and influenza viruses.
- Organic glycerin: To make the sanitizer viscous and moisturize the hands.
- Vitamin E: for preservative and antioxidant
- Antiviral essential oils: Tea Tree, Red Thyme, Lemon
- Distilled water
This much-needed product is offered at the lowest price we can that will cover the cost of supplies and equipment. Quantity purchases are limited to two 4-oz and two 8-oz bottles per person.
The cost is $12.00 for a 4 oz bottle and $22 for an 8 oz refill. It only takes two squirts to cover the hands well after rubbing it in. Make sure to rub your hands until dry.
Please let me know asap if you want any so I can stay ahead of the demand? I’ll do what I can!
In the spirit of loving health,
[NOTE: This product has not been approved by the FDA and its efficacy has not been tested.]