Our uniquely formulated healing lotion is finally in stock again!
It took me over six months to first formulate our very unique organic lotion, with the purposeful intent of healing and regenerating the skin with the goodness of nature’s offerings. And it was wonderfully successful! We ran out right in the middle of our busy distillation season and friends began asking when our lotion would be back in stock… I can finally say it’s here again!
The Creekside Creations’ body lotion is intensive and healing and created from my own freshly distilled, organic hydrosols and from organic plant oils and butters, to offer the best skin care product we have ever created!
This generous 8-ounce bottle of lotion will last you and your family a long time and at such a great price at $20.00 each! The batches are small and fresh,so order them while they are available!
I carefully researched and formulated the ingredients to offer a deeply rich and luxurious cream! This list of ingredients reveals just how nourishing this body lotion is for the skin:
- Witch Hazel Hydrosol: An excellent antioxidant and astringent, it heals rashes, itching, and scaling. It helps combat eczema and psoriasis. A wonderful anti-aging substance for mature or damaged skin, also a healing astringent for teenage skin.
- Comfrey Hydrosol: From my own organic gardens, our comfrey hydrosol is a powerful healing plant. It stimulates, strengthens heals and conditions the skin. It contains mucilage to regenerate and plump aging skin.
- Green Tea Hydrosol: A potent antioxidant hydrosol, reduces wrinkles and is incredibly anti-aging. It also reduces sun damage.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: High in essential fatty acids and vitamins. It softens, moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
Evening Primrose Oil: Also high in essential fatty acids, Omega 6 GLA, proteins, vitamins and minerals, it is moisturizing, soothing and regenerating.
- Olive Oil: Loaded with essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, it is lubricating, softening, soothing, cleansing, conditioning, restorative and nourishing.
- Jojoba Oil: High in Vitamin E and collagen supporting nutrients, it softens, soothes, nourishes moisturizes, and protects the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal. The vitamins and minerals soothe, soften, moisturize, and hydrate.
- Shea Butter: This incredible butter is harvested by the women in the villages of Ghana in West Africa. It is known worldwide for its moisturizing, healing and softening qualities. It helps to retain moisture, protects the skin from drying and provides natural protection.
- Vegetable Glycerin: A natural emollient and humectant, it softens and soothes the skin and helps to retain moisture.
- Beeswax: Our beeswax is ethically harvested. It works to heal, moisturize, condition, and protect the skin.
I’m including a short review for each lotion to share our customers’ enthusiasm:
Lavender and Sandalwood: “Fantastic lotion! The perfect blend of lotion and oil to soothe my dry skin. The smell is absolutely lovely. I love the richness of this lotion…I’m HOOKED!!!”
Orange and Ylang Ylang: “I’m a yoga teacher and spend most all of my life barefoot. So I’ve got nasty, dry, hippie feet. Well, until now! I received a this lotion as a gift and immediately bought another bottle. This stuff has taken my feet from awful to supple and from embarrassing to pleasing. I’ve got foot confidence where I previous had foot shame!”
Dreamy Creamy: “I use this product for all of my Structural Integration Bodywork. I get a wonderful glide and do not have to feel guilty about using synthetic products on my clients skin. Once again, thank you so much!”
Fragrance Free: “The unscented lotion is wonderful for those with delicate noses (and skin!) I shared the bottle with my mother and it was perfect for her extremely dry, ‘mature’ skin (and feet)! The big bottle of this thick, rich luscious lotion lasts forever! ”
Clary Sage and Cedarwood: “I was in desperate need of a body lotion without parabens. This is an excellent moisturizer. The lotion is rich, but soaks in quickly and leaves you feeling soft and smelling wonderful. I only use a small amount. I’m back to buy more!”
Vanilla Lavender: “It is imperative to me to use all natiural ingredients on my skin as I understand the importance of pure products on for our overall health. This lotion makes my skin feel like silk and the scent is beautiful. I am so grateful for This Creekside Product!”
Lemongrass: “The lemongrass aroma feels like pure health! So perfect during the flu season!”
Aloha Sun: “I really like the light tropical fragrance paired with the richness of this lotion. While the name obviously brings to mind sunny, tropical days, it would be a good fragrance for the winter blues. The lotion itself is up to the Creekside Creations very high standards of quality!”
Sweet Jasmine: “As with every Creekside product I/we try, we are simply amazed. The sweet jasmine truly smells like a fresh jasmine flower. Highly recommended!”
Hydrosols and oils don’t mix easily!
It takes skill, patience and time to create this lotion;
the process is intensive and demands accuracy ….
Our batches are fresh and always limited in size.
I try to keep up with the demands as best I can,
but I’d suggest ordering your favorite while they are in stock!
Through the end of October, I’ll help nourish your lips as well as your body.
I’ll automatically add an organic ip balm Free in each order of Body Lotion.